We at SAMA STEEL are committed to the management of quality in design, development, execution and maintenance of projects related to Structural steel fabrication, Erection, Blasting and Painting of consistent quality with the aim of achieving enhanced customer satisfaction.
We will achieve this by:
- Ensuring compliance to the specifications agreed with our customers
- Ensuring compliance to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Empowering our skilled workers through training and development
- Ensuring optimum utilization of our resources in managing the project cost, quality and schedule effectively
Setting measurable objectives at relevant functions and levels, and continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system which is based on the current edition of the ISO 14001 – 2004
“There is no job important or urgent that we cannot afford the time to do it safely”
The above statement describes in short our safety mentality and health & safety policy in Sama Steel.
We aim to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for all involved personnel and to provide information, training and supervision.
In order to achieve the policy the company is committed to the following:
- Implement and maintain the safety program describing the steps and procedure that will be followed during the performance of the work.
- Provide necessary resources and training program to inform all workers of the contents of the written safety program, first aid procedures and emergency procedure. The contents of the program periodically modified as necessary related to the current work.
- Understanding that safety, accident / incident prevention and environment protection are operational responsibilities. This policy requires that all employees at all levels at the working sites should be responsible for the prevention of job related injuries and illness, property damage and environmental accidents through the use of their good judgment and the diligent and consistent application of the company guidelines and procedures.
- All equipment used in or around the site fitted with instruction plate for sake of immediate response in emergency cases
- Assure safety of all works for the onsite storage, handling and proper use of any dangerous substance or materials and safe working are enforced to protect the health and safety of a personnel and property
- Remember always “SAFETY FIRST”
The policy and the way in which it operates will be regularly reviewed and updated in response to changes in the nature and size of the business.